Sunday, October 17, 2010

City and Gunners march on....

Man City Vs Blackpool - This is definitely the match of the week. Stunning goals from ever so working hard Tevez and a classic from Silva wrapped up the match for City. Not so before the threatening Blackpool, who eventually scored 2 goals. Though I don't like Man City (United I hate even more) they really deserved the win, Tevez as always ran his heart out and it really paid off. I really liked Silva's goal, this is a striker's dream goal with two fantastic fakes and a beautiful curler.City's defense also should get credit for their awesome tackles and blocking all the through balls. City's big spending finally getting paid off, they deservedly placed in 2nd place just 2 points behind Chelsea.Though they are above Gunners, I believe Arsenal will come strong in the coming weeks.

Finally Arsenal getting all the 3 points much for the happiness of all the fans.Though I couldn't watch the match because of the stupid cable operators who just gives one channel on the weekend. I ended up watching ManU vs WBA in ESPN rather than Arsenal's match in Star Sports.Anyways it has been a nice weekend for all Arsenal fans since they have gained points on both ManU and Chelsea.Wish they continue the winning form and I believe they will get stronger with the return of Fabregas.

Oh I forgot to mention the pathetic situation in which Liverpool is in. It's really sad to see them in the relegation zone, with the likes of Torres and Gerrard being in the team. I really hope they can improve on their current form and get settled soon on and off the field.

No comments: