Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IPL Live

Yesterday I had been to the IPL match between "Bangalore Royal Challengers" and "Chennai Super Kings".Its special for me since this is the first ever cricket match im seeing it live.When I just entered our stands and saw the ground and the crowd, I just got goosebumps all over.It was an amazing experience and its worth once in your life time.

The match itself was evenly poised with Chennai winning in the last over.It doesnt happen often,since most of the matches are decided much in advance some matches in the first innings itself.To my surprise I saw lot of Chennai supporters rather than Bangalore and the crowd was just amazin.We shouted,cheered and danced for each and every important moment of the game.I just had fun and enjoyed the game completely.Its worth watching a match live atleast once in your life time, that too an icing on the cake will be watching a T20 match :).

Which I did and will remember this for a very long time.

No comments: