Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Avril Lavigne - The Punk Princess



Avril Lavigne changed the face of polished glamour mainstream pop with her skatepunk image.She's well known for her likings to tanktop's and necktie's which differentiated her from any other skin-bearin antics of other teen pop stars.She stood unique by not following the style or path of anyother pop stars which made her special and I started liking her for this particular reason.

I first heard her single "Complicated" in the year of 2003 and from then I have been a big fan of her.I collected all her songs and now I have the entire collection of Avril and it will be in my playlists for ever. Its not only her music but her lyrics carries a lot of emotions and true feelings.

The songs which I like the most includes "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "Im with you", "Hot", "My Happy Ending", "When your gone" ... etc etc.I wish I could meet her once and I ll be definitely in the first row if she tours India sometime in future.



No comments: