Friday, July 20, 2007

A weekend with my best buddies

WOW ........... Thats how I felt over the last weekend.Its been one of my most eventful and memorable weekend in Bangalore.We are three best buddies and we have know each other for almost seven years now.We always wanted to be together, but as usual we got split and ended up in three corners of India (me being in Bangalore, Yuva in Chennai and Ranjith in Agra).But still occasional conference calls and mails keeps our friendship intact and we are always updated about each others progress in life.

This was a special weekend for me, coz Yuva came to visit me from Chennai.We recently met in Chennai (All three of us) and had planned to have a blast there.But everything got screwed up and we all ended up eating and sleeping all through the day.The funniest part is that we went to a bar (Yuva told that is a bar) which is the size of a marriage hall,and looked like a dining hall and the worst thing is Cricket commentary ws going on in the bar :-), I have never been to such a crappiest place in my life.Credit goes completely to my pal.So we decided that the next time we meet we make sure we live up to the promises and the plans.

So its in Bangalore and my chance to make sure that we have a blast.And it turned out to be the best executed plan I ve ever made.So here it comes....but we misssed Ranjith :(

10AM : Sivaji the BOSS in PVR
Though it was my second time I enjoyed every moment of it.We met our other college buddies also in the theatre and we had a perfect film with whistling and shouting.

2PM: Lunch at China Pearl
China Pearl one of the best chinese restaurants I ve ever been too.We had a nice lunch and took some nice pics of the chicks, not the gals but the chicken we ordered.

4PM:Bowling at Amoeba
The best place to be on a saturday evening.It was full and we had to wait for almost 1:30 hrs to get our chance to roll the ball.In the mean time we went to the video games section and played basket ball.It reminded us the good old days in college where we used to play daily.

8PM: Boozing at Styx
Its the first time im going to Styx.Though I didnt know most of the songs they were playing and not being a big fan of rock music, didnt enjoy it that much.But once we started boozing we all started getting tuned to the music.We even started head banging ....
The ride back home in a bike after boozing is very thrilling.First thing you have to look out for police mama's, next riding it safely on the road.I managed both very well and we reached home safely.

Sunday:
Though it was not that energetic and eventful we managed to meet all our college buddies in Bangalore.Had nice fun in my friends room, usual college stuff.....teasing, beating (Podhu maathu) and pulling each others leg.It was fun and the day went like that.Later I dropped my friend in the bus stop and the fun filled weekend came to an end.

I felt so happy and enjoyed each and evry moment of it.Hope we get to meet each other so often, waiting for the next time guys.

Be the reason for someone's happiness, never a part of it
Be a part of someone's sadness, never the reason for it.

5 comments:

Yuva said...

Thats coool buddy

Hope u'll have to fill the blog like this so often... let's make it :)

Yuva said...

dai naaye singanallur bar le utkathu thanni adichate maraunthutiya .... periya US return ivaru ...

Siraj said...

@Yuva: Public la maanatha vaangadhada naaye

Unknown said...

I missed it guys ...... but never mind , lets plan our goa trip well and have a ball there .....

Siraj said...

@Ranjith: We missed u too maaps, sure we ll have fun in Goa.